Well, we are officially residents of Gulfport!
My sweet mother-in-law made this adorable sign (along with colorful balloons!) and had it waiting on the front door of our home as we drove up.
Notice anything????
BABY SKAGGS!!
We had the shock of a lifetime last weekend! We found out a week before our move to Gulfport that I am pregnant. We are so excited!
I swear I was on my way to being the next candidate for TLC's Pregnant and Didn't Know It. I had NO CLUE! Any symptoms (which weren't a lot and very mild) that I had I blamed on stress. It wasn't until my doctor sister suggested I take a pregnancy test when I called her complaining that I just wasn't 100% and so tired! We were shocked, but thrilled!!! We heard a heartbeat on Sept. 12. It was amazing.
I am documenting my progress, as requested. Right now it just looks like I had more than my share of dinner. I am not promising bare belly shots. Ever.
8 Weeks (at our home in Hattiesburg)
9 weeks (on the beach at our new home! )
We can't wait to welcome Baby Skaggs into our family in April!
40 comments:
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i guess lt told you that we are due the SAME day! congrats! its so fun!
Yay! IK and Maggs are so excited about a new friend! Love you!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! so happy for y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please keep the pregnancy stories coming... this is going to be great! =) congrats on the move too!
Congrats! Parenthood is wonderful!
Congratulations this is so exciting!! I am a friend of Nan's and hear about you two all of the time. What a fun time, we are expecting in January- gotta love 2010 babies!!!
YAY!!!!!!!! We are thrilled!!!
BTW- I don't see any dinner in that flat belly. You are going to be presh
Congratulations!!
Congrats, Heather! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet baby Skaggs!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
OMG! Congrats! That so exciting!
Are you sucking in? Fairy Godmother 1 can't wait for April either! If she is born on my birthday.... I will just have a come apart.
Congratulations!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!
yeah Baby Skaggs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am voting for "Quatro" if it's a boy and Ha'Treyah Joy if it's a girl. I came up with that one myself!
Oh how fun & exciting! Glad you haven't felt sick yet and maybe you won't! Isn't it funny how God just surprises us with these things? Starting a new life in a new town with a new little one? Oh how fun! Can't wait to hear all of your funny stories about it and just prepare yourself for stranger's rude comments! Have no fear though, you look great & I'm sure will continue! :)
So excited!!! Love you so much friend!
OMG!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!
And I totally had a feeling about this last week for some reason, but I didn't comment about it because I didn't want to be "that" person who bugs other young couples about when they are going to get pregnant!
Congrats Heather!!
Yay! Congrats! Being pregnant is such an amazing experience!
DeLuca and I have been waiting patiently for the "big announcement"! So exciting! Congratulations to you and Trey! Can't wait to hear all of your pregnancy stories - they are bound to be hilarious.
Emily Guyton
Heather, Heather, Heather,
Why am I not surprised that you didn't know you were pregnant? Just kidding.
Congratulations. We wish the best for you and baby Skaggs!
Congratulations! We are so excited to be getting a baby in the fam! I'm already making up babysitting coupons! And...I have 5 rocking chairs in my living room - he/she can have her choice.
Yay yay yay!
Heather! Now that you are down on the coast...text me and we'll try to get together soon.
Would love to hang out sometime.
And if you need to be put on a waiting list for preschool/ childcare...First Baptist Long Beach is the greatest! (where I work part time and where Walker goes). :0
My cell is: 254-702-6746. Just text me sometime!
Will be fun to hopefully have our kids 2 months apart and have playdates.
Looking forward to seeing you.
EJ Williams
PS- Congrats on the baby! Do you have a dr. down here yet? If not I also have recommendations for that too :)
SOOOO EXCITING!!!!!! YAY!!!!! I still can't get over your story. You are too funny! Love you!!! Can't wait to meet this PRECIOUS one! No more margaritas for you. haha!
YAY!! We were waiting patiently and I am so excited for you both. You will be wonderful parents!!! I can't wait for all the blog updates!!!
CONGRATS, FEATH!!!
Congrats...that is exciting news!!! Love your story about not knowing that you were pregnant!
CONGRATULATIONS! You are going to be such a presh mommy!
Yay!! That is so exciting! Hope you continue to feel great!! Take care!
A little birdie told me the news last week and I couldn't WAIT until you blogged about it. I did a happy dance when I found out. You and Trey are going to be such wonderful parents!!! I just know it!
Keep the stories coming! You are precious!
Congratulations to you both!
surprises are the BEST babies!!! I am so thrilled for yall! Being a mommy is the greatest thing in life!!!
Yay! So excited for you! You are going to make such a great mommy! The whole experience is so much fun!
I am so happy for y'all! Heather you will be such a great mom :) I CANNOT WAIT to watch your tummy grow and to see that sweet little baby!!! yay yay yay!!!
Congratulations, Heather! Now Henry will have a cousin to beat up, oops, I mean play with. :)
-Rhonda
Heather, CONGRATS!! You're going to be so cute with a baby bump! I know you & Trey are so excited and can't wait for April. Hope your pregnancy goes great!!
Jana
Feather, Yay!!! You'll be great parents!!! And you'll have Tommy-T and Melita to help you!!!!
Mrs. K
Congrats. April is a great month. My bday is April 12th. I know KD Ellen in going to miss having you at USM.
Congratulations sweet friend! It is the most wonderful thing ever!
That is such fun news! Congrats!! What a cute little pregnant woman you will be =)
Also, best of luck as y'all get settled in Gulfport...
oh my goodness! hadn't checked blogs in a while! that is wonderful!!!!!!!!! congratulations!
April is a wonderful time to be due! all winter sicknesses are gone so you don't have to be worried to death about all of that... beautiful spring weather and great outside birthday parties! Beau is an April baby!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment