forget the versaclimber. i've already called this number. i will be a size 0 by 3:00 today. YES.
wow. i have complete confidence in whatever this product is. no questions asked.
oh this is so funny. I saw the same sign today and thought...yeah right!!!
I would love to know how many people have called that number. Anyone? I'd have to call about 3 times to get to my ideal weight!!
I'm guessing it's one of those body shaper things...either that or a chainsaw....either one will work in ten minutes!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
forget the versaclimber. i've already called this number. i will be a size 0 by 3:00 today. YES.
wow. i have complete confidence in whatever this product is. no questions asked.
oh this is so funny. I saw the same sign today and thought...yeah right!!!
I would love to know how many people have called that number. Anyone?
I'd have to call about 3 times to get to my ideal weight!!
I'm guessing it's one of those body shaper things...either that or a chainsaw....either one will work in ten minutes!
Post a Comment