
(not my award)
I am a winner!! I just can't believe it. My post about never winning anything proved to be false, for I won! I can't wait to get my goodies in the mail. Check it out here.
I pledge to sign up to win everything from now on. I think this is the start of a winning streak. Every blog prize give-away, I will sign up. Seriously. All of them.
On a different note, I met my precious friend's, Sam and Katherine, sweet baby girl this weekend in Starkville. She is the cutest of all. Seriously. Check out the thighs! I loved sweet
Nita. Thanks, Hardin's, for letting me kiss and squeeze on your new addition. I loved every minute of it.
As you can see, it wasn't love at first sight for little Nita.
Nita, in shock by how much she grew to love me.
Sweet Hardin fam, with bathing beauty Nita.
3 comments:
Ha! If that isn't the face of love, I don't know what is.
1. i told you heather, you're always a winner. even when you lose a softball game by 23 points.
2. those hardins...they have one cute little girl, huh?
email those pics to me when you can...
LYLAS
Thanks for the sweet comment! Thank God for technology or I wouldn't be able to keep up with anybody.
I've been stalking the Skaggs for quite some time. =)
-suzanne
Post a Comment