So much to share. Where do I begin?
First of all, ya-ya had a birthday last week. Sorry for the delayed post, sis.
Everyone should get to know her. We had so much fun her b-day weekend. I just wish I could have stayed for the real birthday. But lucky for her, our family celebrates birthday months, not days. So it's cool.
So here's a birthday post, ya-ya. I waited to post this because, let's face it, the come down after a birthday can be a real B****. I am just trying to prolong the celebration. LYLAS
Secondly, I am an AUNT again! Well, not by blood, but one of my nearest and dearest gave birth to an absolutely beautiful little girl on March 18th. I absolutely can not wait to hold this little thing.
Amanda, you have come a long way from the "show me that smile" dance at 2 am in the KD house. I can't believe you are a mom! I mean, I know technically we are old enough for such actions, but it is just so crazy still. The two years I spent living with Amanda at the KD house were two of the best. And now....a mother! This is nuts.
Anyway, I can't wait to meet this sweet thing.
Love you, Amanda - and I love you already, sweet Kate!

What a precious family.....

more news - the home front. We are officially out of our old house!! We are living on campus in a little apartment for a couple of weeks until we close on our new house. Sophie can't live with us. No dogs allowed. I am sorry, what?! she is my child. But nonetheless, she is being spoiled at my parent's house until we move in. I can't wait! The house is great and we are so excited. I have tons of pictures, but the camera connector is in the POD in Jackson along with everything else I own. Luckily the apartment was furnished, so we were able to just m
ove everything into a POD until we move into our new home. So when I say I feel like my life is totally unorganized, I mean it. But we are so blessed how this all worked out - the apartment worked out perfectly and literally fell into our laps, we found a new house we love
in a great neighborhood, and our old house sold and closed with no hick-ups at all! Praise God!
And, of course, Henry. Here's a picture of the future PGA star. Precious Henry in his "golf hat" that he only wears when playing golf. Oh how I love this little man.
Our old house closed on the day we were supposed to be in Orlando. Just our luck. We were so much looking forward to meeting another precious friend's precious little man for the first time. The trip had been planned for so long and it just so happened to be at the time we had to close on our home. Such is life, I suppose. But now I am more than ever eager to squeeze this little buddy. Nan, we need to start over on the trip planning.
I mean, look at this little man. I just love him.
I want to just squeeze those legs. Couldn't you just eat him up?!
4 comments:
You for sure need to re-plan that trip when things settle. I can't wait to see pics of the house! In the meantime I hope Pinehaven is treating you well. Miss you guys!!
Heather....welcome back! I miss your blogging!
your friends sure do produce cute babies!!! :)
thanks for the shoutout even though it is a week late.
Heather & Trey, Please give me a call...Laurie in Ocala...regarding Adam.
352-854-1403.
Thanks!
Post a Comment