March 11, 2009

a letter to the citizens of Hattiesburg

Dear citizens of Hattiesburg, 

Someone out there stole my MSU alumni sticker off the back windshield of my car.  I do not understand.  I have given you all the benefit of the doubt.  I moved into your city three years ago and now claim you as my home.  A year ago when our house was robbed by yet another Hattiesburg citizen, I forgave you.  Yet, you have done it again.  And this time it is personal. 
 You have messed with my love for the bulldogs. 

I see no reason to steal my free alumni sticker from my car.  I do not go around stealing Golden Eagle flags from your yards or SMTT (Southern Miss To The Top, no less.  Yes, indeed) stickers from your cars.  I embrace your culture, even enjoy it at times.  But now this bulldog is a bit upset.  

I just want my 3 inch free MSU alumni sticker back.  That is all I ask.  That, and an apology. 

Thank you, 
Heather

8 comments:

The Shermans said...

Hilarious! Why in the world would someone steal a sticker? This has frat boy written all over it.

Nan said...

I miss you and your posts (sigh)

I will buy you another sticker if you'd like...I'm sure it was some disgruntled Eagle fan. Don't hate.

The Benjamins said...

This would only happen to you! :)

LT (and Max) said...

i think that she be published in the hattiesburg paper.

jgaskin said...

I feel your love for the bulldogs heather! Don't mess with our MSU stuff! Hope it somehow shows back up!

The Robertsons said...

I agree with Lt. Write a letter to the editor of the paper. Someone wants to secretly be a Bulldog!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

This is a travesty. I will send you an SEC CHAMPS sticker to replace it. Go Bulldogs!!!

Also, how come I didn't get a free sticker when I graduated? I will lodge a formal complaint.