January 2, 2009

thanks, yaya

So LT re-designed my blog. and i LOVE it! Thanks, Yaya. My blogging frequencies have without a doubt diminished with the start of my new job. thanks for hanging in there with me friends. I promise I have many things to blog about.

Happy New Year to you all!!! I must run now. Not literally, of course, as I just ate a huge brunch for my 4th and final Christmas celebration.

More to come...i promise you that. Many pictures and stories. I am sure you are all on pins and needles waiting to see and hear.

5 comments:

The Benjamins said...

Love the new do...now get to blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hello Big Girl! Can't believe I found your blog. You an old married woman too??! Still big as ever. Looks like life is treating you well. Check out my little man's blog...tannerowen.blogspot.com
I dropped a few pounds after I had him on thanksgiving. We did not know what a big girl was in college-you should have seen me 9 months preg! Email me when you can laurapickle2004@yahoo.com
Love ya girl!! Congrats on the marriage,sorry it is a little late!

Anonymous said...

Hello again! Thanks for the comment! Great to hear from you too...You should have known I would find you. It is actually pretty hilarious how I found you. My friend Jan Ellington Johnson was like you should look at Laura Tomlinson's blog...it is always so funny. I was thinking it was you and I called Jan and was like she looks so different to me from when I last saw her. Then, I was like I am so crazy- That was Heather's sister, not Heather!!So, here we are! This high tech world won't let anyone hide. Especially BIG girls! Well, keep in touch and take care of your self.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

on pins and needles

Tassie said...

Ummmm okay Heather.....enough "down" time. Please post soon!!!! I miss your wit!