December 12, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside

This is what we woke up to yesterday morning! It snowed for hours!!  Here is our home (which is still for sale...interested anyone??)  in the snow! I didn't have to go to work, so I stayed in my PJs and cooked soup and wrapped presents all day while watching Christmas movies.  Such is the life. 


This is how Sophie fell asleep the other night.  Cutest thing ever.

You can tell she is ticked that I woke her up in the above picture. 

Naturally, I put her santa hat on her for a few more photos.  
Christmas card next year? I think so.  I have about 15 more.  She didn't move the whole time.  Sleepy girl. 



12 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

sophie has a tough life.

The Beidleman's said...

Your home is still for sale? Ours too. :( And, we are not living in it. UGH! We put our home on craigs list. We have gotten more responses that way.

Sophie is too cute.

Leah

TheEatons said...

Hey you guys, I have not seen ya'll in forever. Amanda showed me this blog stuff and its all my friends from college that I lost touch with. Just wanted to say hey and Merry Christmas.
Ryan

Tassie said...

What is your dog wearing? Pajamas? Falling asleep under the Christmas tree is my favorite. The snow never made it here to Starkville....boooooooo!

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

sorry about that before... i was having technical difficulties. AHH.


sophie looks precious! did you wrap those presents? i'm jealous, they look amazing.

Tricia said...

Sophie is such a good model. Have you thought about using her in pet commercials?

Katie said...

I love Sophie's pj's. How cute!! Also, such cute wrapping on your presents.

Anisa said...

sophie is presh. and i wanna stay home in my PJs and watch movies! no snow here in GA, though...

mary straton said...

Charlie has those exact PJs. I think the twins will wear them Christmas eve.

I like that you have continued your mom's tradition of the themed wrapping. I, too, have adopted this tradition.

Katie Walden said...

The Rare 12 Days of Christmas is hilarious. I think I've watched it three times already.

Christi said...

Oh my gosh...those pictures of Sophie under the tree are just adorable! What a great moment! My dogs won't get near my tree...