Today is my husband's birthday!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!

In honor of his 28th, here are 28 fun facts about Trey that you may or may not know:
1) he is a master on the guitar
2) and the mandolin
3) he is so passionate about students and youth
4) he teaches 11th and 12th grade Sunday school and they pretty much think he is the coolest
5) he wanted a big dog, but now wouldn't trade our 9 lb. malte-malte-poo-poo for anything. He talks to her when I am not in the room.
6) he is the best big brother to Adam
7) he loves chocolate and sweets more than any girl I know
8) he loves being in the woods and reading
9) he wear bow-ties
10) he still drives the same truck he got in high school. the other day I noticed a string hanging from the bottom. when i asked him what it was, he responded without a hint of embarrassment that it was simply the string that held the balloon when it was on the car lot. That was 12 years ago.
11) he thinks there is no reason to buy a new truck
12) he loves Christmas more than anything, even chocolate. he starts listening to Christmas music in September and begs me to put up the tree in October.
13) he is a great gift giver. He picks out clothes for me from Anthropology.
14) he is brilliant. really. kinda a little too smart at times.
15) he had really thick glasses as a kid. Really thick. He was pretty much blind. He had surgery and now can see...contacts and glasses free!
16) when we were dating, he was a youth minister in Atlanta and had easy access to all kinds of crafts. he would make me stuff and mail it to me.
17) he loves going on vacation. anywhere, really, but his favorite is snow skiing. he will sacrifice eating if it meant he could go on vacation. he thinks the memories are worth any cost. I love that about him.
18) he loves his family and would do anything for them
19) he loves my family and would do anything for them
20) he always says he wants boys when we have children, but I am convinced he secretly wants little girls - I see they way he spoils Sophie.
21) he gets his hair cut at a crazy place where the girls cutting your hair wears referee uniforms and ESPN is always on. I refuse to go in there.
22) he will pay good money for a bow-tie, but refuses to buy socks.
23) when we were first married, he was going to surprise me by cooking dinner. he heard of cooking with wine, so he marinated chicken in red wine vinegar. It was awful.
24) he wants to be Indiana Jones
25) as a child he thought his baseball cards would one day make him a millionaire. He still has the cards. They are worth a total of about $21.00.
26) he can draw and paint, but won't admit it.
27) he thinks that if he had been trained correctly, he could have played beach volleyball in the Olympics. I bring this up from time to time just for laughs.
28) he is the greatest best friend in the whole wide world!
I love you, Trey, and I hope you have a fabulous 28th year of life!
7 comments:
#29 He loves his friends and would do anything for them.
Send him my love please.
Happy Birthday Trey! If ya'll come visit tell him I will make him his very own peanut butter pie.
Happy B'day Trey! Great list Heather!!
happy bday to trey! yay for birthdays!
what a sweet sweet post!
Happy Belated to Trey! Loved your list.
Happy late birthday to the Trey. Great list Heather. And please don't let Caleb find out about that hair cutting place. He would drive the hour and a half.
Post a Comment