First of all, I don't understand your name.
Secondly, please don't. Just don't.
Just go away.
I have plans for the weekend and next week, none of which includes cleaning up debris, living without electricity, or having trees through my roof.
There is already a line to get gas here and bottle water is running low at the stores. I am in no mood for such none-sense.
Please, for the sake of my sanity and those around me, take you and your friend Katrina and be gone.
Thanks.
Your friend,
Heather
10 comments:
AH! I have been keeping up with this crazy storm...praying for ya'll. You always have a place to come stay if you need to evacuate!
Hoping it doesn't come your way!
You make me laugh even on serious matters!
Hope Gustav takes a detour around Hattiesburg!
Hilarious....I can completely hear you saying this!!! Hopefully it will go away....if it doesn't though..COME VISIT MEMPHIS!!!!
You are hilarious! I'm praying that it doesn't come your way. The coast and NOLA can't take much more.
I am voting with Jordan...come for a visit up North! We don't have any hurricanes, except at Pat O's!
See you in 9 days!!!
love~
I'm really nervous about Big G too. That's what I'm calling him because every time I say Gustav, I say it in a Russian accent and it's probably getting on Caleb's nerves.
I hate scary winds!
boo hurricanes. yay starkville!
it's been a while, but i am still keeping up, even when i don't comment.
I found your blog through Trace's Space and I just must say that you are hilarious! I don't understand what a "Gustav" is either. I think they are running out of names!
I will be reading faithfully now! Take care!
Post a Comment