I am heading Saturday to Colorado with 4 other couples. So fun! Haven't been skiing since I was about 10, but let me be the first to say it: i was unstoppable when I was ten. I expect nothing less this time around.
Here is a picture amanda's husband made for the trip. He views me as a princess...I have no complaints:
If you can, make the picture larger and view the captions. Funny man.
I will be in the Rocky's until Friday, the 14th, where I will part ways with my fellow ski bunnies and fly to Las Vegas. I am on the national board for this program thing we use. It's hard to explain. All that matters is they are flying me to Vegas for the week. SWEEEET! I have never been, but I can hardly wait. I don't gamble, but let me make it clear that I don't get bored either. I plan on pestering those who do gamble. Maybe I will make a friend who will win me big money. I will let you know.
If you can, make the picture larger and view the captions. Funny man.I will be in the Rocky's until Friday, the 14th, where I will part ways with my fellow ski bunnies and fly to Las Vegas. I am on the national board for this program thing we use. It's hard to explain. All that matters is they are flying me to Vegas for the week. SWEEEET! I have never been, but I can hardly wait. I don't gamble, but let me make it clear that I don't get bored either. I plan on pestering those who do gamble. Maybe I will make a friend who will win me big money. I will let you know.

Oh, did I mention we were driving to colorado? Me + Trey + Tricia + Caleb in one car for 19 hours following the cantrells and the Tahoe people. Picture national lampoon vacation. Don't worry - I packed plenty of snacks.
So that's it until I hit the road. Maybe I will blog along the way. Maybe, just maybe.
Until then - I'm heading west.
4 comments:
you forgot to mention how badly you wish your sister would be tagging along.
also, you totally should have included the fact that your husband wants to listen to books on tape the entire way there. niiice.
Hope you have fun! Hopefully, you will be able to post at some point...I don't know if I can live without a post from your crazy self for two weeks! :)
i am so j. but we did actually get about 1/2 inch of snow here last night, so maybe i will just go ski down our backyard. have a blast.
I am SO jealous!!! Luke was helping me install a ceiling fan when he was planning this trip.
I hope y'all have a BLAST. I can't enlarge the picture but I'm sure it was funny!
Post a Comment