January 29, 2007

Sophie goes to the nursing home!




This weekend was so much fun! It started on Friday in Meridian. My grandmother, Mamaw, was recently put in a nursing home in Meridian and I was so happy to finally get to go see her! Sophie and I met my mom and Laura there Friday afternoon. I was nervous about having Sophie there, but had nowhere else to take her, so she had to come along. I put her in my bag and walked on in. When I saw Mamaw I said "Don't tell anyone, but I have a puppy in here". What was the first thing she did???? Announce to her friends and nurses "Don't tell anyone, but she has a puppy in here!" It was so funny. Luckily, the sweet nurses thought Sophie would bring a lot of joy to the patients...and she did!!!! I took some pictures of her with some of the residents there. They loved her. She was so sweet to them, too! We will definitely have to go back soon.
The last photo is of Mamaw, Laura and me. (and Sophie, of course!)

**DISCLAIMER: No puppy was hurt in the making of the first photo!!**










1 comment:

LT (and Max) said...

we should have brought max! :(