January 29, 2007

Oh how I LOVE him!


The sisters and Henry!


Look how adorable his "Lil' Henry" shirt is!


We were trying to wake him up...it didn't work!!! So funny!

On Saturday night we went to the MSU basketball game...another disapointing ending. Oh well, we still had fun. Then on Sunday we all went to Clinton to see Henry!!! He is the cutest thing. Yes, I may be a little biased. I just love him! He is starting to become very alert and cooing. So adorable. I took WAY too many pictures, but I will try to control myself and only post a few. I did not want to leave!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Friend! I am so excited you are a blogger too! I love the pictures of Henry..I am so jealous! And Sophie was so cute at the nursing home! I need you to add pictures of
1. your honeymoon (still havent seen any!), and
2. your house (again, still havent seen any!)
I miss you and hope to see you very soon!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey hot mama! so glad to see you are a blogger now! you can find me at kenandlaceychappell.blogspot.com