September 6, 2013

Labor Day beach trip

We went on our first vacation as a family of 4 last weekend.  We met our friends, the Knights, at Ft. Morgan for a long Labor Day weekend getaway.  It was a perfect time! Great weather, the kids all loved the beach and pool, and the parents had adult conversations with old friends! Jeremy and Trey are both  full-time ministers who are also in seminary, so our schedules are somewhat the same kind of crazy.  We decided that Labor Day, after all the craziness of summer, but before the wildness of the fall kicks off, would be the perfect time for our two families to go on a beach trip.

The first, of what I am sure will be annual, trip was a huge success...already looking forward to 2014! I can't wait to watch as the kids grow up from year to year.

And thanks to Nan, photographer and graphic designer extraordinaire, for documenting our vacation with awesome pictures!

Side note: Nan and I embraced the one-piece swimsuits and floppy hats this trip.  And so it begins...





2013 Beach Babies

Leyton - 4
Jones - 3
Elise - 14 months
Anna Joy - 8 months



1 comment:

Melita said...

Great pictures, and lots of good memories, I am sure! Love y'all!