However, when I say he loves her...I mean he LOVES her. It is a miracle she can even breathe around him! He constantly wants to kiss her, touch her, hold her, etc. We have to remind him often that she is tiny and he must be gentle. She is going to be a tough little girl.
Here he is seeing her for the first time in the hospital. He was instantly proud.
But then became distracted by the hospital phone and buttons on my bed!
I am having to intentionally focus on spending time with him one-on-one. It is hard when you are nursing a newborn to make the other child feel just as important. So far he is not showing any sign of jealousy, though we are having to work on obedience with him. It is like he back-tracked when we brought her home.
I love these two!
No comments:
Post a Comment