Sweet Trey.
In our neighborhood park, there are three pavillions but only one big pavillion. Obviously that is the one I wanted for Jones' party. You can not reserve them; it is first come, first served. I have heard from other moms that if you want it for a Saturday, you better get there early. It's a popluar birthday spot, apparently.
Trey woke up at 5:45 the day of the party and was at the park by 6:00 to reserve the big pavillion. And thank goodness he was - by 6:30 a mom showed up wanting it! He never complained, never thought I was crazy (or never spoke it anyway) and I really didn't even have to ask for him to do this.
Love him. I think I'll keep him. 
8 comments:
What a sweetie pie. Looks like Jones had an awesome party! You did so good with the decorations.
Oh, yes.....He definitely gets "Father of the Year" votes from me!!!
Very, very sweet! I do think you have a keeper!
yep! he's pretty much the best!!! God bless that sweet man. (oh, but you're mistaken if you think he doesn't think you're just a little crazy!) :)
i love trey.
Love all the pics from party...I can't believe Jones is turning one! This year has flown by! The the story about Trey getting up early!
Ok my comment messed up...the last line was suppose to say...the story about trey getting up early is hysterical! :)
Now that's what I call a good husband! Eric would have done the same :)
aww. cute. *_* <33
www.monster-hell-yeah.blogspot.com ---> my blog. <3
Post a Comment