February 27, 2011

this girl is good

A few weeks ago Jones and I headed over with some friends to Mobile to have Jones' 9 month pictures taken by the fabulous Tricia at Betty Donne Photography. Outdoor picture, mind you. On a not so glorious February day.

Freezing temps? Absolutely.
Sleeting? Most definitely.

But all for the sake of cute pictures, we forced ourselves out into the chill. I felt like a bad mama, taking my sweet man out in the cold, taking his hat on and off at each shot location. I did, however, stop myself from changing his wardrobe multiple times out in the cold. I do have some sense.
We have never been able to get a smile from the little man while taking his picture...until now! We were so pleased. He just laughed and clapped. Thought the 20 degree biting chill was hilarious.

Get a load of these. Is she not the best?




Love. Love. Love.


My how he has grown.

Check out his 6 month pictures

And 3 month

And newborn


And in the belly


Oh. And check out pictures my totally adorable and hilarious nephew
I can't believe we only have his one year pictures left and then his Grow With Me package is over. No fear, Tricia will be taking multiple photo shoots of Jones each and every year. How blessed I am to have such talented friends...and that live so close!


Such precious, priceless pictures.

8 comments:

Jan Johnson said...

Bahahahaha! Just can't stop lol!! :) And Jones is precious!

Anonymous said...

A. Only skanks wore those at our school..& I went to a PUBLIC school.
B. It's 2011 & I wear glitter.
C. Yells abs are hott!

Ps I'll give u ten dollas if u can guess who this is!?

Unknown said...

10?!?!?! Make it $100.

Amanda Bousson Cantrell.

DUH.

Totally obvious:
1) You DO wear glitter
2) You are so public school represent
3) You call me a skank a lot

Holla! Fork over the $$$

Tricia said...

I was going to say Boo Boo TOO! That's $10 to both of us.

1. I've never regretted that dress (although I don't tell my students about it when they ask what my HS Prom Dress was like)

2. It's true. Our stomachs look amazing. Sadly, never again.

3. March brings on a new cheese, ladies! It's this love for cheese that hinders having abs like that now.


And thanks for the awesome post, Heather! You are my best advertising, haha!

Unknown said...

Gah! Yall are good...or maybe I am too predictable!
Love yall, and miss yall...please come see me SOON!!!

love~

The Quinns said...

Heather, Jones is adorable in his new pictures! tricia is amazing! As for the prom dresses, what are you gonna do when Jones brings home that chick as his senior prom date??? Lock him up in his room?? Wow, the abs are awesome, the up do incredible, and the fact that those tiny little straps didn't smoosh anything out around them kinda makes me hate you.

Laura said...

1. Tricia is fabulous indeed. Will you be my photographer if I get married one day, Trish? Thanks.
2. I do have 2 pretty darn cute nephews.
3. I will possibly never get over the prom dresses. They were T-terrible in 1999 and they still are now! ;) Still can't believe Tommy T allowed you to wear that piece of cloth to prom.
Love!

Anna Little Morris said...

I'm DYING out laughing right now. Oh I how I love you both!

And of course, the pics are PRECIOUS.