
We have been on zantax for his acid reflux and he is like a new baby - no more pain! Which makes this mommy so happy. It was pityful. He is still having a few tummy issues. Lots and lots of spit up. Hungry, spits up, change clothes, hungry, spits up, change clothes, hungry. Repeat. All day and night. We are both worn out! The dr. was most concerned that he was spitting up three different kinds of spit up ( I won't go into detail here) so we are starting a second medication tonight. Wish us luck!
I never thought I would be blogging about spit up.
So, to prove to myself that I can blog about things other than sweet Jones, here are a few things I have recently started to love:

1) International House Skinny caramel macchiato creamer. Granted, I have to use it in decaf coffee, but it is soooo good. Can't wait until I can have the real deal with it. Yum-o.
2) Squash. I am eating it for the second night in a row.
3) Alice.com. Now that getting to the store takes an act of congress, it is much easier to utlize this genious site.
4) Skyping. This is new to me, but it is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
That's all I can think of.
Other than it is HOT here. I know it's summer (almost) and it's Mississipi, but this, folks, is rediculous.
There has been a heat advisory here all day everyday all week this week. So we don't get out. I am not letting my sweet baby get overheated. I am becoming a bit stir-crazy. I am thinking a walk in the mall will be a must tomorrow.
Have a happy day, readers. Stay cool. And stay away from the oil. (stupid, bp)

3 comments:
OH the spit up! Gray spit up for a solid 8 months, then it got a little better and went away around a year. He was what they considered a "happy spitter" so we never had to do medicine, but it was so not fun, and I was always concerned he wasnt gaining weight well. It smells so much better when its breastmilk vs food or formula. Sometimes depending what I ate could affect him, like dairy & spicy food. Poor little Jones, hopefully it will get better, now he just has an excuse to get lots of wear out of all those cute clothes.
So glad he is feeling better! He is the cutest little thing! You now have a mini me!:)
sweet baby boy!!!!
Post a Comment