I am so blessed to have you as not only my mom, but as my best friend. I love you and can't wait to celebrate our birthdays together in Seaside next weekend!
Happy Birthday Ms. Melita! She hasn't changed a bit over the years. So young looking!!!! You all have a blast at the beach. I guess we won't be running in to you since we are all going to South Carolina to the beach! Enjoy the family time.
3 comments:
yay for our cute mom!
I am jealous that you are getting to go to the beach with your family!!! HAVE FUN!
Happy Birthday Ms. Melita! She hasn't changed a bit over the years. So young looking!!!! You all have a blast at the beach. I guess we won't be running in to you since we are all going to South Carolina to the beach! Enjoy the family time.
Post a Comment