but i am here, for the time being, at least.
I have so many pictures and stories to share. some pictures, of course, will have to wait, as I do not have them on the computer. But here is a list (numbered, naturally) of happenings in my life as of late.
1) Our house is STILL for sale. Really, people? we are pushing six months. I always, since I was little, compared time to 9 months. Maybe that is because of pregnancy? I don't know. I do know this is strange, but I do it just the same. Anyway, our house has almost been for sale as long as it takes to grow a baby. This is so unexpected. I blame the market fo' sho'. I mean, I even put it on marketplace on facebook. Yes, I listed my home on facebook. I have gotten several messages about it via the book and have shown it twice because of the listing there. My favorite message from the facebook listing: "How much be yur house for a month?" Umm....I don't think this is going to work out, sir. Not renting, selling. Depends on loans, down payment, etc... He didn't respond. I am assuming Facebook doesn't require an IQ test. I am not giving up on the sale, though. I am just learning patience.
2) Sophie is a mermaid for Halloween. She hates it.
3) Trey, my mom, my daddy and I went on a vacation last week. It was a taste of Heaven on earth, I tell ya. We went to Highlands, NC. It was gorgeous. The leaves were peeking and just breathtaking. We relaxed, ate way too much good food, hiked, and read by the fire. Did I mention that I wish I was still there? Well, I do. One day we drove to Ashville and spent the whole day at the Biltmore house and winery. I love it. I am pretty sure there are ghost of George Vanderbilt's servants living there. Trey doesn't agree.
Anyway, good times with the parents. Much needed and much enjoyed. Fun times. Here are a few pictures from my mom's camera. I have a whole album of pics, but alas, not on the computer:
Me and Trey on top of Sunset Rock after a hike.

Some views in the neighborhood and hikes:


Me and Trey before dinner standing in front of my house that won't sell. (Sike)

My cute mom and daddy in front of the Biltmore.

I WANT TO GO BACK!!! Mama? Please?
4) Kristen is still living with me and Trey. After about 4 months of living with us during the weekdays, I gotta say, I will miss her when her surgery rotation is up in 2 weeks. Laura, you moving in for the next 5 months? I don't know what Trey is going to do when he is back down to living with only one Tomlinson girl.
5) Henry, who will be 2 Dec. 1, is officially my love. I love him. When he leaves school each day, he says clear as day "Bye bye, friends. Have a good day!" Trey is convinced he could knock out a 22 on the ACT tomorrow, if given the chance. I will have to say I agree. And, no, I am not biased. cute kid.
I guess that covers it for now. Now you are a bit more in touch with my life, as I am sure you all have been dying to hear about.
10 comments:
gah...
you have totally been missed from blogging world.
wish you were here.
bout time! I have missed your blogs. I am totally jealous of your vacay. I get to see you in a few days!!
I am so jealous! The pictures are gorgeous!
Sophie looks adorable!
We've missed you!! Sophie as a mermaid is precious, and Henry is stinking adorable, even if he does have that State outfit on!!
sounds like a great trip. and all I can say about your not meeting SB is come on over next time you are in town. i am glad her future husband is so cute.
ps. please tell me you left your cell phone on top of the refrigerator. not inside it.
Glad you're back! Your trip looks like it was tons of fun! Gorgeous pictures!
Heather,
First, let me say, I love your blog! It is great! (I found the link on Avi Grace's page.) And, second, I think I understand the tendency to measure everything by a 9 month standard....all people who grow up in university towns live on a 9 month calendar. We might as well celebrate New Years Eve on August 1!
It is great to "see" you online!
-Amy Fountain
Thanks Heather! Henery is so cute! I know he is so much fun! Your blog craks me up!!! You are so funny!!! Hope you sell your house!
Hey Heather! I've had a blog for a while, but never was into it until just recently. It's fun! :) Anyway, hope yall are doing well. I'll have pictures of our new baby posted ASAP!!
Heather, I have totally missed your witty blogging! Welcome back! Your trip looks like it was fabulous!!!!
Post a Comment