February 8, 2007

Mid-afternoon Chi update

(my late Chi)

First of all, thanks for your thoughts today. It has been hard and trying to concentrate on work during such a crisis is tough. I have managed some how.

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS:

I forced the husband to look at the blog (against his will) so that he could see exactly what kind of pain this has caused and just how many of you out there understand my feelings. Being the savy saver that he is, he advised me to look online for a cheaper Chi. And so my new chi was found and ordered. Wheww. A little more money to get it here faster was a must.

After one look at what my hair looks like without a Chi, Trey is convinced that I must do ALL that is possible to not allow this to happen again.


So that you might get a taste of what not only I am experiencing, but those around me have to see, here are a few pictures of how I look at work:
(no need for comments, please)
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I need a break.







3 comments:

Tricia said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are quite scary. I now know why he let you order a new one. Just kidding! Love you! Have a good weekend! Ashley

Jenny said...

i've ordered from there before, but i got a solia...i love it. works just as well i think. you still are beautiful--even without your chi:)