November 20, 2008

tag!

I was tagged by the middle sister. I am supposed to list 6 things interesting about me and then tag 6 others to do the same. 
So here you go:

1. I can't stand when things are spelled wrong on purpose. Example: Kountry Kitchen, KREATIVE BLOGGER! (it hurt me to put that up there, but I love my sis and I love lists.) 
This is ironic because I can not spell worth a flip without spell check. But I ask, WHY spell incorrectly on purpose? 

2.  Sometimes I like coffee and sometimes I don't.  I can't explain it.  Some days all I want is a good cup of Joe.  Others, if I think about it or smell it, I feel sick at my stomach.  

3. I refuse to go to the tanning bed and I wear sunscreen everyday.  Yes, even when I spend all day in my office. I used to not be this way.  I regret that now.  Do I like being very pale? Heck no.  But I refuse to ruin my skin to try to look "good".  I recently got tan sprayed by a girl.  Not a machine. a person. It was worth it.  But I can't afford the upkeep.  $30 for a 3 day tan? Craziness.  I will just embrace my whiteness. 

4.  I could spend all day with old people.  The older the better, I say.  

5. I slept with the same baby doll for years.  Her name is Baby.  I had her when I was a baby.  Baby has been everywhere with me: through surgeries, vacations, sleepovers, college.  Yes, college.  Trey refused to sleep with me and Baby after our marriage, so I retired Baby to the
 drawer in my bedside table.  I sleep with her when he is out of town.  She is in rough condition, having been through various "surgeries" herself.  I still love her.  I wish i had a picture of Baby. I would share it. 

6. My dog wears pajamas. Proof:

11 comments:

Tricia said...

Does she wear them every night or just for special occasions?

Nan said...

Oh my gosh- we are twins! I also HATE it when people spell things with the wrong letter b/c they think it makes it cooler. "Kuntry" Kitchen and "Bob's Kars" does NOT make me want to eat at your restaurant or buy your car.

Anonymous said...

here in texas we have a guy who owns, get ready...kuntry katfish, kuntry katering and kuntry kitchen...yeah thats right, a whole business of annoyance. by the way, love the dog and the comforter!

The Benjamins said...

I can't get over Sophie wearing pajamas...I don't think this is normal! :)

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

hey i miss you! but i guess i didn't post for a long time, so it's my fault.

also, i don't tan anymore either. i hate being so pasty but i hate cancer more.

mary straton said...

I remember Baby. Didn't Kristen throw her down the stairs one time and made you cry?

THE TWINS HAVE THOSE SAME PAJAMAS!!!

Tassie said...

Does your dog have a Santa suit like Max does?

Katie said...

I am laughing out loud at your dog in pajamas!

Unknown said...

Love Sophie's PJs!!! And your comforter is hot!

P.S. You do have a picture of Baby...I gave you that one of Patsy lounging on your bed and you are holding up Baby in the background!

love~

HilaryElise said...

I too share your hatred for purposefully mispelled words!

Your dog is so cute that I called people over to the computer to look at it ;)

Happy Holidays!

Katie said...

I was freaking tagged too and my number one comment was the same as yours. kreativ sucks.